Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Performance Art: Are You Technology?


For my performance art project I was planning on walking around a park near my house wearing a disemboweled television, to signify how technology has become such a large part of our lives. Throughout the years technology has literally become a part of us and I thought this performance was a good way to demonstrate that. On the way to the park, my brother who was originally going to be my camera man offered to wear the television for me. The above video is the finished product. For some reason, after I uploaded the video to youtube a green line and pink shapes appeared...this was not on the original video. I'm no technical expert, but I tried to upload the video again and I couldn't figure out a way to fix it, so my apologies.

Below are some pictures of the dismantling of the television.





No comments:

Post a Comment